Terms of Service - Please Read Carefully!
- A deposit is required to reserve any dates.
- Payments are refundable less a C$100 handling fee until May 15 (summer trips) and September 1 (winter trips).
- If cancelling after those dates all payments are non-refundable.
- Trip cancellation insurance is recommended.
- If we cancel a trip for anything other than weather/conditions or a guide staffing change we will refund your payments in full.
- You will need to sign a waiver of liability before the trip.
- Mountain rescue insurance is recommended for trips to international destinations.
Please view the waiver here:
Trip cancellation insurance is available here:
Information on mountain rescue insurance is here:
In case of adverse weather or conditions we reserve the right to change objectives to ensure the safest trip for you. The mountains have their own agenda, which does not take into account our schedule or desires! This decision will be made by the guide after consultation with the group. Changing objectives does not trigger any sort of refund.
If adverse weather or conditions cause us to be unable to do anything in the mountains the first choice is to re-schedule. If that isn’t possible we will work out a plan that applies to the specific situation, which may include a refund. Cancellation due to weather or conditions is a very rare event.
If you cancel a trip for any reason after May 15 / September 1 all payments are non-refundable, unless we can book your dates with other work. Trip cancellation insurance is highly recommended. Click here for trip cancellation insurance.