Rock peak scramble Gear List
Any safety gear such as harness and helmet needs to be in good condition and less than 10 years old.
I can provide helmet, harness, carabiners, belay device and sling at no extra charge if you require. I also have some extra clothing you can borrow (mostly men's size Large).
- Hiking/climbing boots - good for trails and scree as well as easy climbing. Any good hiking boot will work.
- 2-3 locking carabiners
- Belay/rappel device
- 120 cm long sewn webbing sling
- Water bottle - at least one liter
- Lunch that you can eat "on the fly"
- Waterproof rain jacket
- Waterproof rain pants
- Light gloves
- Warm hat that fits beneath a helmet
- Climbing pants
- Long johns
- Long sleeve shirt
- Soft shell or fleece/windshell combo
- Lightweight insulated jacket
- It is best to have synthetic clothing rather than cotton